Unwritten Prophecy


Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Resolution

On the advent of the New Year I decided that I might as well contemplate my "New Year's resolutions". First off, I've been keeping everyone in the dark with my projects, aka Unwritten Prophecy x Easy A. My clothing line, Unwritten Prophecy, will be in full gear by spring/summer 2011, including a website/blog/music page, plus you'll be able to find Unwritten Prophecy's t’s in Williamsburg and Manhattan, coming soon! A promotional video for Unwritten Prophecy is already in the editing stages, so it should be out by the beginning of next year!!! As for Easy A, my rapping alter-ego, I'm planning on releasing a Mixtape in the summer of 2011. I'm adamant about putting out the most innovative and current material possible, so stay tuned, plus I'm working with some dope artists/instrumentals. A couple freestyle video will be coming out soon too, including one by Gabriel Gomez and Ricky Goldman @ Yellow Fever Incubator. I also plan on starting a freestyle Fridays every Friday, that's in the works, as is a music video for Assman (yes, our first try was a planning failure on my part). But it's all happening sooooon! Yay!

As for some resolutions, becoming more responsible is at the top of my list. As well as owning a successful company aka Unwritten Prophecy, while also branching out from t-shirts to jeans, sweaters etc.

Thanks for all the support this year! Pop bottles, enjoy the holidays. I'll see you guys next year.

Cheers,
Allen Feldman

2 comments:

Unknown said...

u rock honey!! wish u all the best for all ur upcoming projects!!

KISSES Julia

http://geeksndfashion.blogspot.com/

UPNY said...

Thank you, same to you darling.

Post a Comment