Unwritten Prophecy


Monday, August 1, 2011

Tattoos: My Latest Tattoo Idea

mac miller
I've been thinking long and hard about whether or not another tattoo is requisite in my life and I've decided that deep down in my heart, I know it's right. To me, that's all that matters. What have I been considering? What will be on my arm forever? Well, there's a reason why Mac Miller is in this post with his "chai" tattoo, because for the longest time I've wanted a Jewish Star tattooed on my arm. Frankly, I'm not very religious, but my Judaism is a part of me that I can't ever seem let go of, even if I tried and in many ways, I still feel deeply rooted in its history and moral values. That's why I've decided to continue my sleeve with the Star of David. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment