Unwritten Prophecy


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Invisible Girl

Here's a short I made my freshman year of college when I was debating whether or not to go to film school. It wasn't supposed to be a silent film, but because we didn't get copyright for the music we'd originally chosen, we had no choice. The premise of the movie is about an artist who feels trapped and she's apprehensive that her work will never reach the world's view. My voice is pretty funny as the narration. Tell me what you think.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow honey! u deserve ALL my love for that beautiful piece!! The sound of a cool song is truly missing but anyways, the video is very inspiring to me!!! Well done!! Thumbs up!!!

Kisses Julia

http://geeksndfashion.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

your narration reminds me of the way Allen Ginsberg presented his poem Howl, I respect that.

-Elijah

UPNY said...

Thanks Elijah and Julia, I appreciate that!

Post a Comment