Unwritten Prophecy


Saturday, March 12, 2011

Some picks from Oohfashion's Fashion Show

Oofashion's Fashion Show broke my Fashion Show cherry. I finally got the chance, not only to see how fashion shows come together but I also got to experience the hectic nature of shows, too. Unwritten Prophecy Clothing fit three men, with two different spring/summer outfits in our line, including one new design, the "Basquiat T". The show was at the Ghillie Dhu in Edinburgh, an beautiful gothic space that served as a great medium for the clothes represented at the fashion show. In general, the experience was surreal, but it was also a wonderful and humbling experience to me, especially after the show concluded and got to say, "I did it!" Here are a couple pictures from the show. Professional pictures will be up soon!

Photo by Nuala Swan

Photo by Nuala Swan

Photo by Nuala Swan

More coming soon!


Check out Nuala Swan's Flickr, here.

1 comment:

Nuala said...

Hey! Would you mind sticking a link to my flickr on these? Cheers!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nuala_swan/

Post a Comment