Unwritten Prophecy


Monday, April 18, 2011

Furby & Tamagotchi

Furby

What ever happened to the simple pleasures of playing with a Furby or a Tamagotchi? Remember when they were the fad, in like 4th grade, right before pokemon blew up? They were the shit. My Furby was white and my mom bought it for me at FAO on 5th avenue, I remember how excited I was. Except I was already as lazy as I am now, so I took no time trying to learn to speak their language, so they quickly became annoying and then kinda creepy, which left me no choice but to end my furbies life by throwing it against a wall. Here's a brief walk down memory lane:





Tamagachi

Tamagotchi's were different. I think at one time I had about three or four, which was probably why a lot of them died and I had to restart them. But for me, Tamagotchi's were like candy, I loved having them and wearing them around my neck. Then I got Digimon and my friends and I used to battle in the bathroom of our school, that was my favorite part of going to school, to digi-fight lol.








1 comment:

xoCIGARS.com said...

Nice Post. I love your post regarding Tamagotchi and I just ordered my new Tamagotchi virtual pet at PIJ. I hope I will get this in a week. Thanks for your excellent review.
http://bit.ly/tamagotchii

Post a Comment