Unwritten Prophecy


Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hitting 10,000 Views


Thanks to everyone that's followed me and continues to follow my blog posts. I'm humbled by the people that have and continue to surround me, in my life; you keep me striving to pursue more and stay positive. I'm grateful for that. 10,000 is a small milestone and the beginning of a new chapter for me and my blog. My plan is to bring my readers the finest content in fashion, music and trends, including everything I'm doing with Unwritten Prophecy Clothing and Easy A Music. I'm very excited about the future, especially this summer when I'll be back in New York, working for Yellow Fever Clothing's Fashion House and collaborating with the likes of Timothy Aaron, Ricky Goldman and Gabriel Gomez, on various projects. Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment