Unwritten Prophecy


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Brothers From Another- Love (New Single)



The members of BFA, Isaiah and Coleman, attend my college tucked away within the inlands of the greater Los Angeles area. In a sense, they're a diamond in the ruff, bringing a new, refined sense of pizzaz and flavor to the sound of Hip-Hop. Their song "Love" encompasses the emotional roller coaster love takes, how people inhibit each other and what it costs to be held down by your significant other. As an aspiring artist, I've got a lot of respect for these guys and I'm giving them two thumbs way up. Check out Brothers From Another, from Seattle, Washington in their new single "Love":



Check out there website/blog too:BFA

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My BF told me about them today!! They ROCK! totally shocked these 'dope' guys go to our school!!! such a pleasant surprise!! hope they make it BIG!

UPNY said...

THey were just in the Seattle Times! That's poppin.

Post a Comment