Unwritten Prophecy


Monday, February 28, 2011

Check out Melissa Basaran's Model Mayhem!

To see her Model Mayhem Page click here.


I have been modeling since I was 13, I debuted in TeenPeople, since then I have been enamored by it and wish to pursue a possible career posing. I have appeared in Marie Claire Turkey twice and Instyle Turkey once--since my return to New York I have been working with independent photographers. I love the interaction with my surroundings and the photographer. Like acting, each shoot begins with a certain incentive or emotion. I find that at times those concepts don't change, but sometimes one's surroundings and one's interaction with the people around them during a shoot can completely change the mood of a shot. That transformation never ceases to amaze me.

-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment