Unwritten Prophecy


Monday, February 21, 2011

Memoirs of my 2000m hillock climb

Up in the highlands in a small town called Killin, I, along with a small group of Americans, journeyed up a hillock (or a large hill, but not quite a mountain). Although the trip was long and strenuous, pushing my physical limitations, it was well worth the trip and I learned a great deal about myself. Fist, we got suited up in these ridiculous outfits that made me look like Ali G, check it out:
Our group began our journey through a beautiful forest and not to long into it, it began to snow. It was gorgeous. The snow was perfect and made the best snowballs and the way the forest green trees juxtaposed against the pale snow was something ink can't even put in words.

I felt a sense of catharsis walking up the hillside, examining the vastness around me, the foggy skies and passing goats. If I can climb mountains (hills) than why can't I move them, I thought. There's so much possibility in this world, so much unfulfilled beauty to discover. What could be a better time then now?
E92D6905

No comments:

Post a Comment